RemoteGermany, Berlin, EuropeProduct Team
At BlueLabs we are building a next-generation sports betting platform, including tailored client applications for different markets. Our technology already powers BetFox, a new sports betting operator in Ghana, and we plan rolling it out to additional regions in 2022.
We are now on the lookout for a Creative Designer who wants to join our distributed team. You will be responsible for the creation of marketing materials for the day-to-day work of our operational teams but also working hand-in-hand with our UI/UX Design Lead on improving and extending our betting products, i.e. our client-facing mobile applications or mobile-first web applications.
You should be able to demonstrate experience in designing ads and social content for channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc, and we’d be particularly interested to see any examples of how your work has made a real difference to client/business results.
- Edit and contribute to designs and content in Figma and Adobe CC
- Seeing Ad campaigns through all print and digital outputs (from billboards to TV commercials)
- Crafting pixel perfect designs that suit business needs but also inspires its users
- Work closely with the lead product designer and assist with UX/content designs
- Maintain and evolve our brand across all digital/print outputs
- Maintain an awareness of design trends and all social formats
Being a distributed team enables us to hire only the best, without being restricted to the talent pool available at a specific geographic location. However, to facilitate team communication and collaboration we currently require you to be located in Europe. You must also be able to travel to other European locations 1-2 times a year for our onsite meetings.
The compensation range for this role is €40,000 to €60,000 annually, depending on your skills and experience. We encourage you to read our Recruitment FAQs for further details. In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide a number of perks to all team members, including a shiny new MacBook 16" M1 Pro.
- 2+ years experience in working as a content creator in-house/agency
- Strong portfolio showcasing a broad range of creative, intuitive and beautiful user-centered designs
- Fully competent in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- An advocate for user-centred design
- Understand the principles of Graphic Design
- Ability to work autonomously in a fully distributed team
- Good communication skills in verbal and written English
- Take content to the next level by creating seamless animations in After Effects
- Create organic illustrations for the brand
- Knowledge of sports betting but not essential
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Arts, Graphic Design or similar